[bug #19373] Panel sorted by size is not updating after "show directory sizes"

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release: current (CVS or snapshot)
        Operating System: GNU/Linux

Details:

When I am in directory with multiple files and subdirectories, each of them
having some files in them and change sort order to "size" (Left/Right -> Sort
Order -> Size -> Ok), files and directories are sorted by size, though the
"size" for directories mean physical size of the dir in underlying FS.

But while having panel sorted by size and invoking Command-> show directory
sizes, which changes the visible size of the directory to sum of files in it,
the directories are not updated to be sorted by the "new" size, so they end up
being "sorted" rather randomly in fact.

I have to re-select the "sort by size" to see the correct order.

I think when the function to show directory sizes is invoked and sorting
critera are set to file size, the panel should be re-sorted to maintain the
sort consistent.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?19373>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/