Re: [PATCH] Help Viewer - mouse issues
- From: Grigory Trenin <gtrenin gmail com>
- To: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net>
- Cc: mc-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Help Viewer - mouse issues
- Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 20:08:43 +0300
Pavel Tsekov wrote:
Well, we can go with the simple solution for now - but it
should be documented somewhere to prevent further confusion.
As to whether it is worth the effort - think about this:
Me and you together spent a considerable amount of time on a
simple issue - was it worth it ? I think making the things right
will allow the developer to spend his time on more pressing issues.
I am not quite satisfied with that simple solution too.
What do you think if I convert xnc.hlp to mandoc format
and patch man2hlp respectively?
I think it will be sufficient to add to man2hlp support
of these two troff commands:
1) '.ce' (to center lines)
2) '.ti' (temporary indent - to support right indention of the
first line of the paragraph).
] [Thread Prev