yet another utf8 patch: fix completion

Hi,

Especially to the maintainers of the UTF-8 patches: I've created another
patch, this time to fix Alt+Tab (or Escape then TAB) completion when the
command line or filename or whatever you type already contains some accented
characters. The problem is caused by the UI widget telling the cursor
position in characters, while the functions in complete.c expect them to
refer to bytes.

This new patch can be found at the "usual" places:

  https://svn.uhulinux.hu/packages/2.0/mc/patches/
  https://svn.uhulinux.hu/packages/dev/mc/patches/

and is called 00-84-utf8-complete.patch. As usual, unfortunately, "length"
and "width" are not clearly distinguished, so it's unlikely to work
correctly with double-width characters. To be applied on the top of the
previous utf8 patches in numerical order (though it doesn't depend on all of
them).

The "2.0" directory contains patches of the UHU-Linux 2.0 distribution,
which is already released. This means that contents of this directory is
hardly changing (though I've just put this patch here and released an update
package). These patches apply to mainstream mc 4.6.1 release and will never
be ported to newer versions of mc. The "dev" directory contains the patches
of our current development version. Currently there's only one small
difference (one extra utf8 patch here) but the contents of this directory is
more likely to change at any time. (Check for the file "../version" to see
which mc version these patches apply to if you're reading this letter much
later than I send it.)

bye,

Egmont