[bug #19651] x selection in editor

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #19651 (project mc):

Is it so hard to write a proper bug report ? I want to reproduce the problem
myself and I couldn't - I failed because the  lack of information. It is not
correct to assume that everything has the same problem as you do. And how can
I apply a patch if I do not understand what's going on.

I am sure Oswald can explain the problem to me but after all it is up to the
submitter to describe the bug it sees.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?19651>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/