mc and utf8

Hello,

I would like to help with support utf-8 in mc, because I have chosen update or rewrite the utf-8 patch as my bachelor's (student's) work. My work leader is author of the original utf-8 patch for mc. I have read some old posts about this theme and source codes of mc, too. I would known what is needed to do or how can I help you with that? My suggestion is that I could first make a few example implementations to find out the best way. Or I can do something else.

So if you have something to do on mc and utf-8, I will do it.

Rostislav Benes