Bugzilla submits only against >= 4.6.1
- From: Leonard den Ottolander <leonard den ottolander nl>
- To: Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>
- Cc: MC development <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Bugzilla submits only against >= 4.6.1
- Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 14:52:38 +0200
IMO it doesn't make much sense for people to be able to report bugs
against mc versions older than 4.6.1. I presume most developers will
agree with me (please protest if not).
Could you please update the Savannah bugs "Release" drop down menu to
only contain the following elements?
older than 4.6.1 (upgrade first!)
current (CVS or snapshot)
I don't think we need the entries "All versions" and "None" but these
might be hard coded default entries.
mount -t life -o ro /dev/dna /genetic/research
] [Thread Prev