Re: Memory leaks

On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 08:57:22PM +0200, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> > Maybe this time I'll properly report memory leaks :)
>
> Maybe its about time stop playing valgrind and other tools you do not
> understand. In case you want to file a real bug report take your time and
> analyse the suspected code properly. Once you are sure that there is a real
> bug involved post your analisys to the general mailing list - mc at gnome
> dot org.

sorry pavel, are you on a crusade to piss everyone off or what?
if you feel overloaded by the something like three messages on mc-devel
per day on average, you are free to leave.
i certainly agree that certain people ;) don't always produce the best
code possible or even the best code they'd be able to produce, but
barking about every single post which does not meet your somewhat strict
(and not always objective, i may add) requirements goes slightly
overboard, don't you think?