Re: bug in <F2> menu.

Roland Illig wrote:
ForestCreature wrote:
P.S.:
  And I would like to see a feature in future release :
  to see directory size on Spacebar keypress ( only if no symbols typed
  in cmd string ).

Can it be also Alt-space instead of space?

Hmmm, the Alt-space was more difficult than it seemed, so I have chosen to use a simple space, which is also much more convenient.

The current development version contains the feature. You can download it from

    http://www.roland-illig.de/tmp/mc-4.6.1.2005.09.06.tar.gz

Thanks again for suggesting that feature. I like it. ;)

Roland