Re: Gettext version bump [was Re: make distcheck warnings]
- From: Leonard den Ottolander <leonard den ottolander nl>
- To: Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>
- Cc: MC development <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Gettext version bump [was Re: make distcheck warnings]
- Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 14:17:36 +0100
On Sun, 2005-11-13 at 07:44 -0500, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> You are supposed to build from a tarball on such systems, not from CVS.
I wasn't aware the dependency on the particular gettext version is only
there for the pre distchecked code. But indeed a build from tarball on a
RHL 9 seems not to be affected by the gettext version. (It bombs out on
an error in editcmd.c, but that is an issue with the UTF8 patch which
I'll take up downstream.)
Thanks for clearing this up.
mount -t life -o ro /dev/dna /genetic/research
] [Thread Prev