Gettext version bump [was Re: make distcheck warnings]

Hi Pavel,

On Sat, 2005-11-12 at 19:51 -0500, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> What kind of breakage do you see or expect to see?

Being unable to build mc on such legacy systems as the build
requirements are not met. This version bump also bumps the version
requirements for automake and autoconf.

> Darwin support without that ugly kludge in configure.ac.  Less warnings (there
> are still plenty of them in the gettext code if you run my mctest, but neither
> of them seems to indicate a real problem).

I'd rather live with a few redundant warnings than without a more recent
mc on such legacy systems.

Leonard.