Re: [bug #7872] Suggested changes in Python syntax bindings
- From: Roland Illig <roland illig gmx de>
- To: Leonard den Ottolander <leonard den ottolander nl>
- Cc: MC Devel <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [bug #7872] Suggested changes in Python syntax bindings
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 10:35:03 +0200
Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
On Mon, 2005-05-30 at 08:28, Roland Illig wrote:
Just because all other directories have their own ChangeLog, too.
Don't you like it?
O yes, I do actually. Only I was a bit surprised the same change log
entries ended up in src/ChangeLog for HEAD. I didn't quite understand
this discrepancy. The separate change log for "syntax" as such is fine
I didn't touch src/ChangeLog for this.
] [Thread Prev