[bug #7872] Suggested changes in Python syntax bindings

Follow-up Comment #5, bug #7872 (project mc):

The use of matching /usr/bin/env seems rather pointless if you are already
matching the interpreter on the first line. We could just as well start
matching all possible paths to the binaries.

Regarding the syntax additions, I don't do python yet. If you (Oswald) could
comment on the usefulness of the fixes from the original poster I'd be happy
to commit those.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=7872>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/