[bug #7872] Suggested changes in Python syntax bindings

Follow-up Comment #7, bug #7872 (project mc):

My question is "why do we need the extra code to match '/usr/bin/env' if all
we need to match is 'perl'?" It seems redundant. Like trying to match
'/usr/bin/perl', '/usr/local/bin/perl' etc. instead of just 'perl'.

Regarding the syntax additions: As I don't read python I need somebody else
to verify the correctness of them before I'll commit.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=7872>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/