Re: Anonymous posts in bugzilla

Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
You want an example? Any bug that was reported by someone who didn't
login can not be traced back. F.e.
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=11652 . How are we
going to get in touch with the submitter if we need more info when we
don't have an email address (or the user is auto-CCed)?

Nice example. We just close the bug report if enough of us cannot reproduce the problem.

Now I too think we should only allow registered users to send bug reports. I remember to be registered at a whole bunch of bug tracking systems. It's really no big issue.

Roland