Re: Anonymous posts in bugzilla
- From: Roland Illig <roland illig gmx de>
- To: Leonard den Ottolander <leonard den ottolander nl>
- Cc: MC Devel <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Anonymous posts in bugzilla
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 09:12:14 +0200
Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
You want an example? Any bug that was reported by someone who didn't
login can not be traced back. F.e.
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=11652 . How are we
going to get in touch with the submitter if we need more info when we
don't have an email address (or the user is auto-CCed)?
Nice example. We just close the bug report if enough of us cannot
reproduce the problem.
Now I too think we should only allow registered users to send bug
reports. I remember to be registered at a whole bunch of bug tracking
systems. It's really no big issue.
] [Thread Prev