[bug #11652] ssh transfer (shell link) corrupts files

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #11652 (project mc):

File can be downloaded from
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/qms-analog/qms-analog-0.4.1.tar.gz?download

Original file size is 127014 bytes.

I had no problem uploading this file (or any file for that matter) from a FC1
box with LANG=en_US.UTF-8 to a RHL 7.3 box with LANG=en_US.UTF-8.

This looks like the upload just failed due to a bad network or interruption.
The partial uploaded file of course is corrupt and cannot be viewed.

I would say this report is "bogus" or the issue is "fixed" (haven't tried
with mc-4.6.0 but with MC_4_6_1_PRE). pchel has been working on fish last
year.

Could the original reporter try to reproduce this problem?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=11652>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/