Re: Addressing MC stagnation.

Hello Miguel,

On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 17:16, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> > >    For the Wiki, all we need is a domain name (or we can keep it under
> > > the obscure url we can put it on).
> >
> > I have midnightcommander.org registered on Gandi.  I can set its IP
> > address to anything.  But I don't have any servers to host Wiki.
>
> I will send you an IP address today ;-)

Although I appreciate the fact that you seem to be willing to breathe
some life into the project I don't think it's wise to rush into things
at this point. It's probably better to discuss these matters a bit. F.e.
what do you propose we do with the existing websites? Information about
the midnight commander is rather scattered at this point. The mc-devel
list is probably the most appropriate forum for these discussions.

By the way, the idea to use a wiki to help mc development (and provide
information to the users isn't totally new: Have a look at
http://www.pavelsh.pp.ru/wiki/doku.php?id=mc .

Leonard.