Re: Addressing MC stagnation - wiki example

Hi all. I own LRSE Hosting. If you need hosting, I'd be happy to setup a
virtual server for MC to host a wiki/slash/scoop whatever site. Free of
charge, of course. I'd just be happy to be able to give a little back for
such a great program.

--

Regards,
Scott