Re: New syntax highlight files, please add it to the distro

Hello, Oswald!

 OB> oh, sure it "works". with my variable ah in gas being highlighted, etc.
 OB> just as useful as "new" and "class", etc. all over my c sources.

That's bad style :) Write hundred times "Do not name variables as registers
names".

The same as in linux 2.4.x kernels was numerous variables 'new', 'list', etc
which has been highlighted, but ... these headers failed to be compiled when
was included in the c++ application, because of reserved names. So it's
another side of bad style.

With best regards, Mike V. Gorchak.  E-mail: lestat i com ua