Re: New syntax highlight files, please add it to the distro

On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 07:29:27AM +0200, Mike V. Gorchak wrote:
> It's works fine for me with GAS, NASM and TASM.

oh, sure it "works". with my variable ah in gas being highlighted, etc.
just as useful as "new" and "class", etc. all over my c sources.

> And how you planning to split NASM sources with GAS for example, both
> can contain .s and .asm extension.

that's indeed a problem - the same as with c vs. c++ header files. see
my last post on this topic some days ago.