Re: New syntax highlight files, please add it to the distro

Hello, Oswald!

 OB> On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 07:45:45AM +0200, Mike V. Gorchak wrote:
 ??>> because assembler keywords different in the each product (WASM, MASM,
 ??>> TASM, GAS, NASM, etc) and I have tryied to add as much as possible
 ??>> keywords,
 OB> i'm strictly against putting all the asm syntaxes in one file. it is
 OB> annoying enough for c vs. c++; for asm (with completely different
 OB> syntax of gas compared to the rest) it would be a nightmare.

Did you tried it ? It's works fine for me with GAS, NASM and TASM. And
anyway it's much better than the plain gray text without any highlight
anyway. And how you planning to split NASM sources with GAS for example,
both can contain .s and .asm extension.

With best regards, Mike V. Gorchak.  E-mail: lestat i com ua