current mcview still considered buggy

Hi,

i must admit that I have been overly confident with the quality of the rewritten internal viewer. I have found two bugs in the text wrap mode.

The first occurs when moving up a line or moving down a line. If the length of the first line on the screen (excluding the newline character) is equal to the number of columns, the cursor is advanced to the end of line, not to the next line.

The second is related to the coordinate cache, specifically the nroff calculation. When asked for the offset of a line/column pair, it does not return the first point in the file where the offset is reached, but the second one.

I'm currently working on these bugs and hope they will be fixed today.

Roland