Re: current mcview still considered buggy

Morning Roland,

On Tue, 2005-06-07 at 08:25, Roland Illig wrote:
> i must admit that I have been overly confident with the quality of the
> rewritten internal viewer. I have found two bugs in the text wrap mode.

> I'm currently working on these bugs and hope they will be fixed today.

How about the bugs that you haven't spotted yet? The fact that you so
frankly admit you've maken a mistake doesn't guarantee there won't be
found other bugs in your new code. This is why I keep stressing that
4.6.1 should be released from the MC_4_6_1_PRE branch.

I'll commit the X11 signal handling patch (SSH) to PRE in one or two
days. Plus I'll add the match for '\t' to the prompt bugfix.

So if you guys can make up your mind wrt the gcc-4 fixes we can roll
forwards toward a release.

O, and please commit that memory leak in mcedit/mcview(?) you told me
about yesterday to PRE. TIA.

Leonard.