Re: [bug #13734] viewer should save position & mode per file

/dev/rob0 wrote:
Thus I have dozens of files listed with position "1;0" in filepos. Why are those saved at all? Would it be possible to save file position unless the position happens to be "1;0"? Even #utar and other such temporary files have their position saved.

I just fixed that.

Is there a limit to the number of lines in filepos, like, say, .bash_history has? And yes, I did look in the man page before asking. :)

Currently it is hard-coded to 1024. Do you want to have that configurable?

Roland