Re: access to the mc homepage

Pavel Roskin wrote:
On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 19:54 +0200, Roland Illig wrote:

I am planning to publish the current translation files (from HEAD) on a regular basis, so that we have a point where translators can download them from.

That's better, although I think that snapshots should be sufficient.

Currently, all releases will be built with line numbers stripped. That's why I wanted to have the translation files available separately. Or maybe we should switch the line numbers on for releases.

I _could_ also put those files on my private web space, but I don't want to open yet another location for mc's files. It's much nicer to have all those things centralized. (That would also include pchels frequent prereleases, if he wants.)

I think it would be confusing to have prereleases made by different
people on the same site.  But if it's needed, maybe this could be
handled by another script?  You give me the tag name, I run the script,
and the snapshot is uploaded.  How about that?

I'm not talking about prereleases but only about the PO files. My plan is to have them at http://www.ibiblio.org/mc/translations/${date}/. That would be the place where we can point the translators to.

Roland