access to the mc homepage

Hello Pavel,

I would like it if all developers could have write access to mc's homepage at http://www.ibiblio.org/mc/. I am planning to publish the current translation files (from HEAD) on a regular basis, so that we have a point where translators can download them from.

I _could_ also put those files on my private web space, but I don't want to open yet another location for mc's files. It's much nicer to have all those things centralized. (That would also include pchels frequent prereleases, if he wants.)

How do you think about this? And if you think all developers (or at least those who want) may have access, how does it work technically? How to we get the accounts?

Roland