Re: Removal of 7-zip oipening support - accidental?

Hi Pavel,

On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 00:24, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
> This was indeed unintentional. I must have pressed F8 once accidently
> when updating this file.

No such thing happened. I was under the impression PRE and HEAD were in
sync here, so I just copied in the PRE version into HEAD.

These kind of minor changes that are unlikely to break things have been
kept in sync since the development freeze in december, so you might want
to commit it to PRE as well.

Leonard.