Removal of 7-zip oipening support - accidental?

Hello, Leonard!

I see that you have removed support for opening 7-Zip archives in
revision 1.79 of lib/mc.ext.in.  The commit comments don't mention 7-Zip
explicitly and it doesn't seem you meant to remove it:

revision 1.79
date: 2005/07/03 12:43:15;  author: leonardjo;  state: Exp;  lines: +36
-31
lib/mc.ext.in: Move matches for plain compressed files down.

I think it would be polite to you inform the author of the original
patch if you are undoing it.  Maybe you removed 7-zip opening support
accidentally?  CVS should prevent it, unless you do something gross.

One possible scenario would be if you copy the file from the working
directory, update from CVS and copy the file back to the working
directory.  If that was the case, please don't do it again.

I'm restoring 7-zip opening support, and if you want to remove it again,
I want to hear your arguments.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin