Re: Introducing separate strings for quick bar items

Hello,

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005, Egmont Koblinger wrote:

> By the way: the bottom right corner of mc has "Quit" while the File menu
> contains "eXit" associated to F10. Shouldn't they be called the same?

Good catch! Just checked Volkov Commander and it has Quit in both places.
But what should MC do in this case. If we put Quit in the menu, the hot
key (X) should be changed to something else :( Bad thing is that 'Q' is
already used by 'Quick cd'.