Introducing separate strings for quick bar items

Hi,

As the quick bar looks nicest when the contained strings are 6 bytes in
length I propose to change these specific strings to be padded with
spaces so they can be distinguished from the "full" strings.

F.e. I've translated N_("Quit") to "Afsltn" in Dutch. This is short for
"Afsluiten". Now this string fits nicely in the quick bar, but it's
quite ugly as a header in the quit dialog. By defining the quit string
for the quick bar as "Quit  " it can be translated separately.

Leonard.