Re: X11 connection problems

Hello,

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005, Roland Illig wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I think I have solved the X11 connection problems with mc. Can you
> please review this patch, and tell me if it solves the so-called
> "OpenSSH bug"?

Even if this patch fixes the bug, please, don't apply it in this form.
I mean the dynamc loading stuff. I am working on dynamic loading currently
and I hope that the code would be ready by the end of the week. My code
doesn't deal only with X11 but also will allow seamless dynamic loading
of GPM, ext2 and so on.