Re: mc editor small changes III - unified diff

Hi Jindrich,
thanks for your mehodology hints... I'll keep it in my mind.

To your question.
I'd prefer to have '<' ... '>' highlightment mainly for c++ code (nested templates ...).
You're right that nowadays C code doesn't require that, but are we sure that for instance function templates feature aren't going to be available in C ?

We may think about conditioning this feature, but it requires bigger changes to CoolEdit used in MC.

Kind Regards,
Frantisek