Re: [patch] fix another End keypress lockup in the viewer

Jindrich Makovicka wrote:
Hello,

the new viewer has a problem with viewing files with DOS line
separators, which manifests again in a lockup after pressing the End
key. Then, it is impossible to move the view further, except by pressing
the Home key.

Can you provide a file where that lockup occurs? As always, I cannot reproduce the bug. But I have found another bug in the coordinate cache code. Opening the attached file and running mc_ccache_dump() results in an endless loop. I will first fix this one, perhaps it fixes your bug, too.

Roland

1025