Re: [patch] fix another End keypress lockup in the viewer

Hello,

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005, Roland Illig wrote:

> Jindrich Makovicka wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > the new viewer has a problem with viewing files with DOS line
> > separators, which manifests again in a lockup after pressing the End
> > key. Then, it is impossible to move the view further, except by pressing
> > the Home key.
>
> Can you provide a file where that lockup occurs? As always, I cannot

Find attached. Also a dump is included.

> reproduce the bug. But I have found another bug in the coordinate cache
> code. Opening the attached file and running mc_ccache_dump() results in
> an endless loop. I will first fix this one, perhaps it fixes your bug, too.

Btw yes - it has a bug and yes it doesn't compile clean as it is in cvs.
entry        0  offset        0  line        0  column        0  nroff_column        0
entry        1  offset       18  line        6  column        0  nroff_column        0

offset        0  line        0  column        0
offset        1  line        0  column        1
offset        2  line        0  column        1
offset        3  line        1  column        0
offset        4  line        1  column        1
offset        5  line        1  column        1
offset        6  line        2  column        0
offset        7  line        2  column        1
offset        8  line        2  column        1
offset        9  line        3  column        0
offset       10  line        3  column        1
offset       11  line        3  column        1
offset       12  line        4  column        0
offset       13  line        4  column        1
offset       14  line        4  column        1
offset       15  line        5  column        0
offset       16  line        5  column        0
offset       17  line        6  column        0
offset       18  line        6  column        0
1

2

3

4