Re: Is anyone reviewing patches ?

Pavel Tsekov wrote:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2005-April/msg00005.html

Rejected because it is too complicated without proper support for extended character sets.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2005-April/msg00021.html

I like this patch.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2005-April/msg00035.html

There are various other places where canonicalize_pathname() is used. That means that ftp paths could be canonicalized wrongly after being displayed. I would suggest to add a parameter fold_dotdot to canonicalize_pathname() to mark the places where we actually want this. This also eliminates the code duplication for the two "for"-loops.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2005-April/msg00043.html

I didn't look at it too closely, but I like it. I would rather extend it to the whole Midnight Commander so that you can redefine the keys to whatever you like.

Roland