Re: Is anyone reviewing patches ?

Please forgive me if I'm off topic but I'm only trying to give a hand.

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 10:47:03AM +0300, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Thu, 14 Apr 2005, Marco Ciampa wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 10:25:02AM +0300, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Does anyone care ?
> > which patches?
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2005-April/msg00005.html
This is a very good thing (althougth I haven't tested it) for new
translations. I personally lost days adjusting the menu alignment
in the italian translation...

> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2005-April/msg00021.html
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2005-April/msg00035.html
It seem interesting but I'm not skilled enougth to say anything about it
(but I really would like to be able to do it...)
Now I'm only a translator :-(
Any hint to improve my usefulness for the mc developers list?

> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2005-April/msg00043.html

> Those are the patches from April that didn't get any input so far.
> There are others that only got input from me.

> > How?
> Code and functionality.
> > Do you need testers?
>
> I don't know what we need but it seems the discussion on this list is
> stalled (dead) again. This is for sure counter productive and for sure we
> are taking a wrong way by holding the release of 4.6.1 .
I agree. Perhaps we need some external help to increment the number of
mc developers.

If there is some thing I can do for it, I'm here.
Trying is the best way to learn...but sometimes there is the need to start
with simple jobs at first...

--

Marco Ciampa

| Linux User  #78271 |