Re: X11 connection problems

Hi Pavel,

On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 14:12, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> What's the problem with checking with CVS ?

Nothing. My question was meant as a follow up on your post. I was
inquiring about the progress on your work, not so much in checking
whether Roland did commit his patch. But from your reaction I grasp he
did that.

> Yeah, but Roland ruled out that he doesn't like the patch. Main reason
> being it wouldn't be portable enough. Fair enough - I decided to keep
> working on it, but since I don't think my sole purpose in life is
> satisfying peoples wishes I work on it as i see fit. In fact I am using
> two different approaches - this requires more time and I'll post once I am
> done.

Fair enough. This is what I am interested in.

> Also I see that currently we have more important tasks than dynamic
> should I bother ?

You're being a bit grumpy lately :( . It seems pchel and I are currently
very busy with other business and sadly no other people seem to come
forward to review patches. And otoh you might interpret my inquiry as an
indication that I might be interested to have a look at your work. Cheer
up :-) !

Leonard.