Re: TODO: Large tgzs, how and what?
- From: Leonard den Ottolander <leonard den ottolander nl>
- To: "Andrew V. Samoilov" <andrew email zp ua>
- Cc: MC Devel <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: TODO: Large tgzs, how and what?
- Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:51:32 +0200
On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 13:05, Andrew V. Samoilov wrote:
> #205073: unzip silently skips some files in archive
I downloaded the zip file referenced in that bug report. The bug report
"When I try to unzip this file from mc (via its
virtualfs capability) and hit enter while over the leo-3.12.1-b1.zip
(which is my usual way of extracting when I don't know whether all files
in archive are in one subdirectory or not) I don't see files
minusnode.gif and plusnode.gif. When I hit F3 instead of Enter I see
When I enter this archive I see the files minusnode.gif and
plusnode.gif without any problem. I would say this issue no longer exists.
mount -t life -o ro /dev/dna /genetic/research
] [Thread Prev