Re: TODO: Large tgzs, how and what?

Hello Andrew,

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 13:05, Andrew V. Samoilov wrote:
> #205073: unzip silently skips some files in archive
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=205073&repeatmerged=no

I downloaded the zip file referenced in that bug report. The bug report
states:
"When I try to unzip this file from mc (via its
virtualfs capability) and hit enter while over the leo-3.12.1-b1.zip
(which is my usual way of extracting when I don't know whether all files
in archive are in one subdirectory or not) I don't see files
minusnode.gif and plusnode.gif. When I hit F3 instead of Enter I see
them."

When I enter this archive I see the files minusnode.gif and
plusnode.gif without any problem. I would say this issue no longer exists.

Leonard.