Re[2]: Check patch for a separate color for hotkeys in red dialogs

Hello Leonard,

>> -    { 0,             0, 0 }, /* unused */
>> +    { "errorhot=",   0, 0 }, /* Error dialog normal/hot */

LdO> Ok. So you are using the unused entry for this. I am not sure if this is
LdO> entry is reserved for a reason (probably not as it doesn't state such a
LdO> warning). Also I wouldn't know if the new colour is better defined
LdO> *before* DEFAULT_COLOR_INDEX.

     No.

LdO> Is there any funny arithmetic done with
LdO> these colour indexes?

     No. DEFAULT_COLOR_INDEX is only color index for "default" color.

LdO> Maybe also bold? Not sure how that works out when the colour itself is
LdO> already defined with bold...

     Colors from color_table_s (color.c) is defined with A_BOLD and
     without A_BOLD already. I use color definitions from
     color_table_s for error dialogs.

>> +"errorhot=yellow,red";

LdO> Wouldn't black on red be nicer and more clear to see?:
LdO> +"errorhot=black,red";

     No! It's much more silly.

--
Best regards,
 pavelsh                            mailto:pavelsh mail ru