Re: mc-4.6.1 release?

On Sat, 2004-10-23 at 09:25, Roland Illig wrote:
> I have added the list of all files in vfs/extfs to the /TODO list.

All the perl scripts have been audited before and can be deleted from
the TODO. Please remove,,,, and as all quoting issues are fixed in these scripts.

Other perl scripts for which I didn't find quoting vulnerabilities:,, and

Also fixed and committed are and although these and the
previous (not the first 6) perl scripts might be double checked for
things like the "dash issue".