Re: extfs audio.in & hp48.in patch

Hi Roland,

On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 18:25, Roland Illig wrote:
> It's like a déjà vu. I'll take a committing break.

No need to take a break, just be more careful reviewing before
committing. All I'm trying to point out is that we might want to come to
a common understanding before committing. If we build on each others
patches and send those back to the list it shouldn't take too long
before everybody is happy and all the work can be committed in a single
go. This will avoid the Changelog growing unnecessarily large.

The first part in this breakage was obviously my mistake as I introduced
the quoting here. But then I only proposed for review, not as a final
patch. Maybe I should make that more clear next time (the difference
between "probably good" and "definitely good").

Anyway, the only thing affected seems to be the '$*' that changed into a
'"$1"'. But since this '$*' is part of the arguments to a for in loop I
assume we want to parse more than just one variable, and thus '"$1"'
should be reverted to '$*'.

Leonard.