Re: extfs audio.in & hp48.in patch

Hello Roland,

On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 12:05, I wrote:
> What happened to the patch I submitted?

Sorry. It seems you became a victim of my filter rules. I should have
been checking my inbox first.

> Could we please come to a common understanding on the issues before
> committing loads of different hunks please?

But this criticism still stands. The patches I submitted were a proposal
which could have been improved before being committed.

Ah well, maybe I should just have another cup of coffee first.

Cheers,
Leonard.