Re: QNX patches

Mike V. Gorchak wrote:
3) pipethrough.c: Added sys/select.h if found according to config.h, because
used fd_set, but sys/select.h is not included.

Thanks for this. I don't know how I could forget this file. The select() call is the main thing in this file. :)

btw, why pipethrough.3 is installed in the man directory ? Why it needed
there ?

It is only installed if --enable-maintainer-mode is set. I found it useful to have the documentation for such a large function as a manpage.

Roland