Re: QNX patches
- From: "Mike V. Gorchak" <lestat i com ua>
- To: "MC Devel" <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: QNX patches
- Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 07:40:25 +0200
LdO> I see you committed some changes involving QNX. Did you have contact
LdO> with Mike Gorchak about these?
It's my patches :)
LdO> Anything interesting discussed?
The main features:
1) mc.qpg.in: Synchronization with the latest files which has been added to
2) dir.c, file.c, fs.h, screen.c, util.c, cpio.c: Added initial support for
the Special Named Files. They are displayed as block devices, but with '#'
prefix in it's names, while showing in the directory list. Special Named
Files in QNX6 - are the generic devices, which can be pipes, fifos, block
and character devices by functionality, i.e. drivers without any discipline
3) pipethrough.c: Added sys/select.h if found according to config.h, because
used fd_set, but sys/select.h is not included.
btw, why pipethrough.3 is installed in the man directory ? Why it needed
4) Syntax: Treat QNX6 specific files with extensions qpg and qpg.in as xml
More to come :)
With best regards, Mike V. Gorchak. E-mail: lestat i com ua
] [Thread Prev