Re: promptfix II

Hello Jindrich,

On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 10:46, Jindrich Novy wrote:
> I'm sending again the reimplementation of promptfix patch from 24.11.
> with comments.

I noticed some oddities with your patch when resizing an xterm.
Sometimes I do see more than one prompt this way (try making the xterm
larger and you might see for yourself).

Also Pavel Shirshov mentions flickering on FreeBSD in the wiki.

I haven't tested my own simple patch (the one referenced in the wiki)
for such behaviour but will do that soon. I've also asked pchel to do
the same thing and see how it looks on FreeBSD.

Leonard.