New branch MC_4_6_1_PRE

Hello mc-devel,

  I created new branch in the cvs repository. It is MC_4_6_1_PRE.
  http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/mc/mc/?only_with_tag=MC_4_6_1_PRE

  It should be used to fix errors in mc-4.6.1-pre2 and also for
  mc-4.6.1 release.

  To checkout stable version of mc, use:
  $ cvs -z3 -d:ext:anoncvs savannah gnu org:/cvsroot/mc co -r MC_4_6_1_PRE mc

  Now, cvs-current is free for development. Roland, please
  commit your mc-view patch. I'll work on new version of subshell
  support.

--
Best regards,
 Pavel                          mailto:me pavelsh pp ru