Re: Current code snapshot

Hello Pavel,

On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 23:28, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> Unfortunately, there are massive warnings even in the default build on
> Fedora Core 2 (I didn't even try mctest).  The worst thing, the warnings
> are spread throughout the code.  The source was warning free just
> recently.  I'm afraid I entrusted the write access to CVS to wrong people.

That probably is singular. You might want to contact the culprit
directly as per his private email address. I don't like finger pointing,
but to avoid confusion and false accusations to people not responsible,
these changes have been introduced by Roland. He should be much more
careful, and probably not commit changes just before going on holiday
(and without testing them properly).

Pavel, now that you are around, would you mind giving some answers to
the questions raised in the "Maintenance question" thread that you
yourself started a couple of weeks ago? TIA.

Leonard.