Re: Current code snapshot

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, pavelsh wrote:

Hello,

 Please, check new place for code snapshots.

 http://pavelsh.pp.ru/mc/

 P.S.: Current code snapshot without changes in slang from Roland.

Sorry that I stopped making snapshots for some time. I've just made a snapshot from CVS as is, without excluding any changes and put it to the usual place:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/utils/file/managers/mc/snapshots/

Unfortunately, there are massive warnings even in the default build on Fedora Core 2 (I didn't even try mctest). The worst thing, the warnings are spread throughout the code. The source was warning free just recently. I'm afraid I entrusted the write access to CVS to wrong people. Please fix the warnings within one week or I'll revoke write permissions for those who introduced them.

ftpfs.c: In function `ftpfs_netrc_next':
ftpfs.c:1701: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target type
sldisply.c: In function `SLtt_set_color':
sldisply.c:1206: warning: passing arg 1 of `make_color_fgbg' discards qualifiers from pointer target type
sldisply.c:1206: warning: passing arg 2 of `make_color_fgbg' discards qualifiers from pointer target type
sldisply.c: In function `SLtt_tgetstr':
sldisply.c:2035: warning: passing arg 2 of `_SLtt_tigetstr' discards qualifiers from pointer target type
sldisply.c: In function `SLtt_tgetnum':
sldisply.c:2055: warning: passing arg 2 of `_SLtt_tigetnum' discards qualifiers from pointer target type
sldisply.c: In function `SLtt_tgetflag':
sldisply.c:2066: warning: passing arg 2 of `_SLtt_tigetflag' discards qualifiers from pointer target type
slerr.c: In function `SLang_exit_error':
slerr.c:149: warning: passing arg 1 of pointer to function discards qualifiers from pointer target type
slsmg.c: In function `SLsmg_write_nchars':
slsmg.c:323: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target type
slsmg.c: In function `SLsmg_printf':
slsmg.c:1200: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target type
sltermin.c: In function `SLtt_tigetstr':
sltermin.c:1154: warning: passing arg 2 of `_SLtt_tigetstr' discards qualifiers from pointer target type
editcmd.c: In function `menu_save_mode_cmd':
editcmd.c:391: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
editwidget.c: In function `edit_adjust_size':
editwidget.c:130: warning: passing arg 2 of `find_widget_type' from incompatible pointer type
editwidget.c: In function `edit_dialog_callback':
editwidget.c:154: warning: passing arg 2 of `find_widget_type' from incompatible pointer type
help.c: In function `help_handle_key':
help.c:612: warning: passing arg 3 of `check_movement_keys' discards qualifiers from pointer target type
help.c: In function `interactive_display':
help.c:778: warning: passing arg 2 of `search_string' discards qualifiers from pointer target type
menu.c: In function `destroy_menu':
menu.c:529: warning: passing arg 1 of `g_free' discards qualifiers from pointer target type
menu.c:530: warning: passing arg 1 of `g_free' discards qualifiers from pointer target type
popt.c: In function `invokeCallbacks':
popt.c:55: warning: passing arg 5 of pointer to function discards qualifiers from pointer target type
popt.c: In function `findOption':
popt.c:254: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target type
popt.c:275: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target type
profile.c: In function `GetSetProfileChar':
profile.c:319: warning: return discards qualifiers from pointer target type
view.c: In function `view_adjust_size':
view.c:2607: warning: passing arg 2 of `find_widget_type' from incompatible pointer type
widget.c: In function `find_buttonbar':
widget.c:2322: warning: passing arg 2 of `find_widget_type' from incompatible pointer type
wtools.c: In function `fg_input_dialog_help':
wtools.c:503: warning: passing arg 1 of `g_free' discards qualifiers from pointer target type

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin