Re: Can't open any RPM file

Hi Dmitry,

On Sat, 2004-08-21 at 14:21, Dmitry Alexeyev wrote:
> I now can't browse RPM packages.

> mc gives "inconsistent extfs acrhive message" on all rpms.

Does it give any more warnings than that?

What are the permissions on the file vfs/extfs/rpm? Executable for
everyone? I am using that same file and I am experiencing no problems.

Might there be issues with the latest modifications to extfs.c? Are you
having problems with other archives as well? If so revert that file to
before August 14 and see if that changes anything...

Leonard.