Re: A proposal for Midnight Commander

On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 19:50, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> I know this may be a delicate point to discuss but I would like to
> propose that MC becomes independant to glib again.

I have peeked quickly into the source and the majority of calls are
concentrated to ~5 functions only, g_malloc, g_free (basically
wrappers), g_strdup and some GTree stufff. Once the g_malloc and g_free
stuff is replaced with their standard C library equivalents then aprox
~80% (if not more) of the work is done.