Re: xterm_title Test Fix (delay removed)

Hello!

> Agree, but I guess the idea Thomas found in vim might be quite
> reliable and unbloated:
>
>   [quote]
>   It looks at environment variables WINDOWID and DISPLAY and
>   connects to the X server using xlib. Then it gets and sets the
>   title using the xlib functions XGetWMName and XSetWMName.
>   [/quote]

I think we should only use this to get the name, at least in the initial
version of the patch.  Sometimes the X connection is not forwarded to the
remote shell, so using the escape sequence may be more reliable to set the
title.

> Of course we can only use it when we ./configure --with-x, but I think
> it's not a big problem.

Sure, it's the default now.

> I could implement this if you think it's good.

Yes.

> Welcome back. BTW could you close applied or rejected patches in BTS,
> please?

Will do.

--
Regards,